preload

Drumpellier Home Farm ...

The restoration and conversion of this unique grouping of 19th century Grade B listed farm buildings located on the banks of the Monklands Canal at Drumpellier, Coatbridge. Formerly the Home Farm of Drumpellier House, the seat of the Buchanan family, it had become dilapidated and in parts completely ruinous. Because of its sensitive location ... Read More

Dalzell House ...

The restoration and conversion of Dalzell House in Motherwell into 18 luxury apartments. This Grade A listed castle had lain empty and derelict since 1968 and was threatened with demolition. Dalzell House was the seat of Lord Hamilton of Dalzell and dates from the 15th century with additions by R.W. Billings in 1858. The innovative designs of the ... Read More

Greenbank House, East Renfrewshire ...

A phased programme of repairs to the internal and external fabric of this Grade A listed house, dated 1764. Proposed works which will be undertaken will include roof and leadwork repairs, stonework repairs, restoration, and conservation repairs to the internal fabric of the main house and service buildings. The project will be funded by the ... Read More

The David Livingstone Centre, Blantyre ...

A phased programme of repairs to the internal and external fabric of this Grade A listed building. Formerly the house where David Livingstone was born and brought up. It is located on the site of the Blantyre Weaving Mills and it is now a museum which celebrates the life and work of this intrepid explorer. The museum is run by the National Trust ... Read More

Pollok House, Glasgow ...

A phased programme of repairs over the next ten years to the internal and external fabric and gardens of this Grade A listed house, dated 1752  with extensions in the 19th century by Sir Rowand Anderson. The former seat of the Maxwells, it was the first property to be handed over to the National Trust for Scotland. Proposed works which will be ... Read More

Bothwell Castle Gates ...

The fabric repair and restoration of the Grade A listed gatehouse which forms the entrance into Bothwell Castle Golf Club. The buildings originally formed the access into the original Bothwell Castle, previously owned by Lord Hume and had fallen into general disrepair and decay. The scheme of repairs was undertaken by Wellwise Ltd as a job ... Read More

St Mungo’s Parish Church, Cumbernauld ...

Internal alterations and essential Fabric repairs, including the renewal of the original copper roof to this Grade B listed church located in Cumbernauld town centre. Located in the Presbytery of Falkirk, the project was grant assisted by the General Trustees of the Church of Scotland, Historic Scotland and also attracted funding from other ... Read More

Craig House, Crosshouse, Ayrshire ...

The restoration and conversion of Craig House, Kilmarnock into 11 luxury apartments. This Grade B listed mansion house had lain empty and in a ruinous and derelict condition until saved from demolition by the developers, Chardon Homes Ltd. Craig House had been the seat of the Dunlops and more recently the Pollok-Morris family. An essential part of ... Read More

The John Neilson Institution, Paisley ...

The restoration and conversion of this Grade A listed former school and lodge house into 14 duplex apartments. The project is located within the Oakshaw Conservation Area of Paisley. Prior to work commencing, the building had lain empty for over 15 years after it was closed as a school. The internal fabric was badly affected by dry and wet rot. ... Read More